Skip to content
- Complete a homeowner questionnaire (see link below), which will help make sure we don’t miss anything, and help me get a better idea of the scope of your design.
- On-site consultation to discuss landscape options, questionnaire, expectations, etc.
- I will send you the design quote.
- Design deposit due (50%).
2. REVIEW & REVISE
- On-site visit for site survey/measurements. (I will need an accurate copy of your official site survey or plot plan if available.)
- Feel free to share photos of other garden designs you like.
- 2-3 weeks of email/zoom discussion/design time (typical), preliminary design review (make any final changes or adjustments
- NOTE: additional significant changes after this review may result in a change fee of no less than $75.
3. FINAL MASTER PLAN
- Final design review
- Balance Due (50%)
- You will receive digital and paper copies of designs usually including:
- Master Plan,
- Construction Plan – laying out hardscape elements and measurements;
- Planting Plan – including plants names/list
- Installation by you, or another contracted company of your choice.